Archbishop Riordan High School would like to thank each member of our community who has made a gift to advance the mission of our school. Tuition alone does not cover the cost to educate our young men. To provide a comprehensive Catholic education in the Marianist tradition and continue to create the best opportunities for our young men across the educational experience, we rely on support from members of the extended Riordan community.
There are many ways to support Archbishop Riordan High School. For more information, please contact Mr. John R. Ring, Director of Development, (415)586-8200 ext. 264, firstname.lastname@example.org, or another member of our Development Staff.
All individuals who make a gift will be recognized in our annual publication, Future Magazine. Those who make a gift of $2,500 and above will receive an invitation to the President’s Dinner held each year
Stocks and Real Estate
IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution
The IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution allows taxpayers age 70 ½ or older to transfer up to $100,000 annually from their IRA accounts directly to charity without first having to recognize the distribution as income.
How It Works:
- If you are 70½ or older, you can give up to $100,000 directly from your IRA to charities such as Archbishop Riordan High School.
- The transfer generates neither taxable income nor a tax deduction, so you still benefit even if you do not itemize your tax deductions.
- If you have not taken your required minimum distribution for the year, your IRA charitable rollover gift can satisfy all or part of that requirement.
- The transfer may be made in addition to any other charitable giving you have planned.
- The gift needs to be made by Dec. 31, 2019, if you want your gift to qualify this year.
If you have already made a qualifying gift in 2019, contact your advisor to make sure your gift is properly reported on your 2019 income tax returns.
Parent Pledge Program
Gifts Honoring Individuals
Thank you for supporting Riordan!
Archbishop Riordan High School accepts gifts of cash, check, credit card and in-kind donations. For other transactions such as gifts of stock or real estate, please contact the Development Office.
Donate on-line with your credit card using our secure giving page. You will be able to set up monthly or annual gifts.
To donate by mail, please send your gift, including your contact information, to:
Archbishop Riordan High School
Attn: Development Office
175 Phelan Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
You will receive a follow up letter from the Development Office detailing the amount of your gift and the area of the school it will support. Please keep this letter for your records.
Archbishop Riordan High School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our tax ID number is 94-1156677.