The health and safety of our students, staff, and families is our priority.
On Monday, November 9 Archbishop Riordan High School will begin our reopening to hybrid learning. Read below for our plans. Due to the evolving nature of Covid-19, some or all of this information may change on short notice.
Riordan Infection Mitigation Plan
You can read the plan by clicking on the button below, or in the sections that follow at the bottom of this webpage.
About Riordan's Plan
Over the past months, Archbishop Riordan High School developed a set of safety protocols and guidelines for reopening our campus this fall. We based the plan on guidance from the San Francisco Department of Health, the Archdiocese of San Francisco, and professional safety consultants. Most importantly, we believe it is a shared commitment to the common good that will keep us the healthiest. We must do our best to protect one another by communicating honestly, transparently, and non-judgmentally about our health, and following all safety guidelines and recommendations provided by the school. Four key themes guide our plan:
- Safety for All - Promoting an educational environment where everyone feels safe
- Efficient Reporting Structures - Streamlining efforts for health reporting and screening
- Adaptability and Flexibility - Understanding that things may change quickly
- Personal Responsibility - Taking precautions for the whole community
- Social Distancing
- Physical Distancing
- Campus Cleaning and Disinfection
- Face Coverings
- Healthy Hygiene Practices
- Ventilation and Windows
- Health Pre-Screenings on Campus
- Illness During the School Day
- Return to Campus Following Suspected COVID - Students
- Return to Campus Following Suspected COVID - Faculty
- Student Supplies