- May 28 - Letter from Dr. Currier About the Transition and Fall Planning
- June 1 - Repairing 1st and Second Semester Grades
- June 4 - Parent News
- June 11 - Parent News
- June 17 - Summer Sports Workouts
- June 19 - Class of 2020 Graduation Info
- June 25 - House System for New Students
- June 25 - Graduation Reminder for Seniors
- June 30 - Parent Survey for Fall 2020
- JULY 7 - SUMMER ATHLETICS SIGN-UP
- July 14 - Fall Reopening Plan
- July 16 - Uniform Guidelines
- July 16 - Parent News
- July 22 - Fall Reopening Updates
- July 23 - Parent News
- July 28 - How to Purchase Skirts
- July 30 - Parent News
- August 5 - Back to School Updates
We request that all families volunteer 20 hours per year. Volunteering is a great way to help the school and get involved. We understand that the ability to volunteer will vary with each family, and we simply ask that each family do whatever they can to support school activities.
We ask parents to self-report volunteer hours via our portal which can be found here. Volunteer opportunities are sent out through your Class Representatives or in the weekly Parent Newsletter.
Parent Association Board
The mission of the Archbishop Riordan High School Parent Board is to support the mission of the school and to be the voice of the Archbishop Riordan Parent Association. The Parent Board plans events that promote parent participation and involvement in the Riordan community while financially supporting the efforts of the Archbishop Riordan High School Development Office.
For questions about the Parent Association Board, contact Mrs. Karin Haskell, email@example.com.