Please email email@example.com or leave a message at 415-586-8200 ext 250.
Ordering LunchOptional cafeteria lunches are available to order for students in hybrid. The order for each week must be received by the prior Thursday.
- Go to myschoolbucks.com
- If you are new to MySchoolBucks, create your free account, then add your student's using their name and student ID. For existing users, continue to use the same account as last year.
- Submit your order.
- January 14 Parent News
- January 7 Parent News
- Dec 17 - Parent News
- Dec 10 - Parent News
- Dec 3 - Parent News
- Nov 19 - Parent News
- Nov 12 - Parent News
- Nov 5 - Parent News
- Nov 3 - Hybrid Reopening Details
- Oct 29 Parent News
- Oct 28 Distance Learning Opt In
- Oct 26 hybrid reopening update
- Oct 19 Reopening Update
- Oct 15 Parent News
- October 8 - Parent News
- October 1 - Parent News
- September 24 - Parent News
- September 17 - Parent News
- September 10 - Parent News
- September 7 - Zoom Schoology Activation
- September 3 Parent News
- August 27 - Parent News
- August 26 - Start the School Year
- August 20 - Parent News
- August 19 - Riordan Opening Updates
We request that all families volunteer 20 hours per year. Volunteering is a great way to help the school and get involved. We understand that the ability to volunteer will vary with each family, and we simply ask that each family do whatever they can to support school activities.
We ask parents to self-report volunteer hours via our portal which can be found here. Volunteer opportunities are sent out through your Class Representatives or in the weekly Parent Newsletter.
Parent Association Board
The mission of the Archbishop Riordan High School Parent Board is to support the mission of the school and to be the voice of the Archbishop Riordan Parent Association. The Parent Board helps promote parent participation and involvement in the Riordan community.
For questions about the Parent Association Board, contact Mr. Brian Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org.