We offer prayer, readings, music, and reflections to support our hearts and minds during this time of uncertainty.
- Livestreams from the San Francisco Archdiocese
- Sunday Mass with Monsignor Harry Schlitt and God Squad Productions
If you are looking for student counseling resources, please click here.
Spiritual Guidance for Families
Our school chaplain, Fr. Cameron Faller, is available for families who may need spiritual guidance during these times. Fr. Cameron has served the Riordan community in years past, and we are happy to have him back this year. You may reach out to him to schedule a phone call or Zoom meeting, email@example.com.
- Happy Easter
- The Holiest Week of the Year
- Judge the Sin Not the Sinner
- Celebrating Women's History Month
- The Fasting We Need
- Mar 2 A Deeper Look at Almsgiving
- Feb 18 Prayer During Lent
- Feb 11 Lent...Here we Come
- Feb 11 Lourdes: City of Miracles
- Feb 2 Light of the World
- Jan 21 Remedies for Sadness
- Jan 15 - Martin Luther King and A Person-Oriented Society
- Jan 6 - Year of St. Joseph
- Christmas and New Years
- Dec 14 O Come Emmanuel
- Dec 8 The Immaculate Conception
- Dec 4 Time to Make Space
- Nov 19 The Dentist and Confession
- Nov 12 Why isn't god answering my prayers?
- Nov 5 Why Do We Pray For the Dead
- Oct 29 What's my purpose
- Oct 22 The Greatest Commandment
- Oct 19 About St. Isaac
- Oct 8 Mihi Vivere Christus Est
- Oct 1 The rosary, St. Padre Pio, and the "Battle of Leponta"
- Sept 24 St. Thérèse of Lisieux - Spiritual Children
- Sept 20 Patience and Second Chances
- Sept 13 Triumph and the Cross