Archbishop Riordan High School is excited to announce that we are starting athletics workouts in preparation for the upcoming athletic seasons.
- We believe it is essential to our students' physical and mental well-being to return to physical activity.
- The workouts are entirely voluntary and are not required to participate in a sport for the 2020–2021 school year.
- These workouts are aimed to assist our student-athletes in preparing their bodies for the upcoming athletic seasons.
- This session will focus on sport-specific skills and drills.
Session 4: February 1st - February 18th
- The workouts are open to every student.
- We will be offering workouts for the following sports: Girls Volleyball, Football, Cross Country, Baseball, and Strength and Conditioning.
- Due to directives from the CDPH, students can only participate in one workout at a time
- Students will be placed in Pods and will be working out twice a week. Purple Cohort will workout on Monday and Wednesday, and the Gold Cohort will workout on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The workouts are scheduled from 1:30 pm-2:30 pm and 2:40 pm-3:40 pm, depending on the sport.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
How to Sign Up
To participate in the workouts, you must do the following by Friday, January 29th at 5:00 pm.
1. Parents and students must review the following guidelines:
Athletic workout guidelines
2. Complete the Session 4 Sign-Up Form:
sign-up formOnce sign-ups close, students and parents will be contacted with the Pod assignment, workout days and times, and other important information.