About Archbishop Riordan High School
Archbishop Riordan High School, an Archdiocesan Catholic High School in the Marianist tradition, prepares young men of the Bay
Area for leadership through its inclusive college preparatory curriculum, its emphasis on formation in faith, and its
dedication to community service and justice. In a diverse family environment, Archbishop Riordan fosters development in faith,
character, academics, athletics and the arts. More information about our school can be found at www.riordanhs.org.
Part-Time Finance Associate
Archbishop Riordan High School is looking for a part-time finance associate to support the Office of Finance. This is a temporary
- Check and prepare Purchase Orders for approval
- Responsible for record keeping of files and documentation
Operating Cash Receipts
- Operations Cash Receipts and transmittal for all deposits to Archdiocese
- Daily reconciliation to Financial System
Other clerical duties of the Finance and Business Office as assigned.
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task
- Experience in a school or a non-profit environment
- Knowledge of accounting software a plus
Time and Compensation
This is part-time, temporary position (14-19 hours per week; Tuesdays and Thursdays preferred). $15-20 per hour, depending on
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume and letter of interest to:
Mr. Gary Whitehouse
Senior Director of Business Operations
Archbishop Riordan High School
Please indicate "Finance Associate Position" in the email subject line.